In this video we explain how to create employees in GoTime Cloud, your cloud-based time keeping software.
What should we take into account when creating employees?
Every employee has personal data which we will not enumerate completely, we will only detail the personal configuration that affects functionality.
- Calendar: Represents the public calendar. Base for the personal employee calendar.
- Workday: Represents the employees selected workday. Notice that the shift can have up to 9 different variants also corresponding the employee.
- Profile: Public profile which holds the personal configuration.
- Department/Center: Department and center are fields meant to group employees based on their position in company.
- Supervisor: An employee can be established as direct supervisor from this employee.
If you want to see more videos and tutorials about GoTime Cloud you may be interested in the following links to more content: